Numerous requests have been received from Dayboro residents to
establish a Dog off Leash facility in the Dayboro
Council officers have assessed parks in the Dayboro area to
determine if any are suitable for establishing such a
Factors considered included but were not limited to the
Council would like to know your views on the need for a Dog Off
Leash Facility and the most appropriate park location within the
Dayboro Township area. This is your opportunity to have your say
and ensure that this project meets the community's expectations on
provision of recreation infrastructure.
Council officers identified the following parks as potentially
suitable sites for establishing a Dog Off Leash Facility
The consultation period will close on the 29 September 2017.
Council will consider the views residents and businesses express as
part of this consultation. A decision will then be taken regarding
the implementation of the improvements.
To take part in the survey, please complete the online survey or download the Dayboro Dog Off Leash Facility Survey [PDF 85KB] and return it to Moreton Bay Regional Council, PO Box 159, CABOOLTURE QLD 4510. Results will be made publicly available online and in local newspapers.
indicates required field
1. Do you think there is a need for a dog off leash facility within the Dayboro Township
2. Do you support a facility being developed in Mervyn Kenman Reserve, fronting Mt Samson Rd at the southern entry to Dayboro?
3. Do you support a facility being developed in The Dayboro War Memorial Grounds (beside the Dayboro Mens Shed)?
4. Do you support a facility being developed in Campdraft Place Reserve
5. Do you support a facility being developed in Tullamore Park?
6. What facilities would you like to see in the dog off leash facility if a suitable site can be found?
7. Do you have any other recreation infrastructure you would like to see in the Dayboro Township?
Privacy statementMoreton Bay Regional Council is collecting your personal information for the purposes of assessing the need for a off-leash facility. The collection of this information is authorised under the Local Government Act 2009. Your information will not be given to any other person or agency unless you have given us permission or we are required to by law. For more information, see Council's Information Privacy Plan.
Contact details and locations
Tel: (07) 3205 0555
Mail: PO Box 159, Caboolture 4510
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0Except where otherwise stated