It is compulsory for Australian citizens who are 18 years of age and older and British subjects who were on the Commonwealth of Australia electoral roll on 25 January, 1984 to be correctly enrolled at their current address.

An Electoral Enrolment form should be used for changes of address on the Commonwealth Electoral Roll.

This Electoral Roll is used for Commonwealth, State and Local Government elections. Enrolment forms are available at post offices and Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) offices or visit the Australian Electoral Commission website

back to top