Caboolture Hub is the region's leading venue for conferences
and forums. The modern, award winning building is conveniently
located between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, and boasts a
purpose built Conference Room with the flexibly to accommodate 120
to 200 delegates.
There are many reasons why the Caboolture Hub's Conference Room is the professional, worry-free choice for your next
- Pillarless space with 4 x interlinked electronic data projectors and screens for unobstructed viewing
- Fully integrated audio visual equipment
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Hearing loop
- Ability to be transformed into four separate breakout spaces
- Numerous extra break out areas available to hire, including the boardroom for VIP executives
- Large adjoining foyer area
- A variety of catering options available to order, or personalised menu quotes can be arranged
- Affordable rates, including discounts for non for profit organisations
- Close to public transport - bus and train
- Free parking available
Being such a versatile space, the Conference Room can also be
transformed into an area ideal for expos and roadshows, with a
customised layout to suit your specific requirements.
You can rest easy knowing that the Caboolture Hub provides
complete event management support during the planning and execution
of your function to ensure an unrivalled positive experience for
organisers, facilitators and attendees alike.
The Caboolture Hub has just launched a brand new Conference Package to make the task of booking conferences, forums, conventions and symposiums a simple, stress-free process. Packages are available for half day or full day hire, with catering and many complimentary inclusions. Please contact the Hub by emailing Caboolture.Hub@moretonbay.qld.gov.au to receive a copy of the package.
Full Day Package
Enjoy full day usage of the Conference Room while treating your guests to continual fresh coffee and variety of regular and herbal teas, your selection of morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea from our delicious range of catering, plus fresh seasonal fruits and iced juices. Optional extras are available to impress your guest, such as healthy platters and cheese platters.
Half Day Package
The half day package includes up to 4 hours usage of the Conference Room, along with continual tea and coffee, lunch of freshly made sandwiches, wrap and rolls, seasonal fruit, iced juices and either morning or afternoon tea of your selection.
Dietary requirements can be catered to upon request. The Caboolture Hub’s standard Conference Package is based on an 80 person minimum but personalised packages can easily be created to suit bookings of any size.
For more information or to book, please contact the Caboolture Hub today on (07) 5433 3700 or email Caboolture.Hub@moretonbay.qld.gov.au.