Caboolture Regional Art GalleryShop
Shop across a selection of quality makers' wares balancing
national and local flavours and support regional artisans.
The Caboolture Gallery Shop features artists such as:
- Glass artist
Joanna Bone, a graduate of the prestigious Royal College of Art in
- Winner of Australia's respected Ranamok national glass
prize; The Ceramic Collection - a collaborative enterprise
between local potters and paintings of Contarf based artist Nadine
Sawyer, (Bachelor of Fine Arts, RMIT; M. Arts, Monash University);
- Discover Caboolture artists such as the Jamie Maloney and his
- Chainmail jewellery by Robyn Richards,
- Felt pieces by
Wendy Bailye of Yuga (Caboolture district)
Gubbi Gubbi language book Bulu Yabun by Christine Stuart;
wooden home wares, jewellery
- Bookmarks by Jackie Wright of Mt.
- Dichroic glass jewellery by Helen Mitchell of Bribie
Monday to Saturday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Pending review, please note images and documents on this page are subject to copyright - all rights reserved. See copyright notice for details.