Australia Day Award Winners
Moreton Bay Regional Council recognises the diverse achievements and valuable contributions that individuals make to the region through the Australia Day Awards Program.
Congratulations to all the individuals that were nominated for their outstanding achievement and valuable contribution to the Moreton Bay Region.
The 2018 winners are:
- Citizen of the Year: Karen Johns
- Young Citizen of the Year: Olivia Hargroder
- Volunteer of the Year: Ken Piva
- Sports Award: Ella Connolly
- Youth Sports Award: Rachael Harper
- Arts & Culture Award: Julian De Maria
- Environment Award: Gary Bain and Joanne Bain
Nominations for the 2019 Australia Day Awards will open in October 2018.
Images on this page are subject to copyright - all rights reserved. See copyright notice for details.