Healthy and Active MoretonAdventure
Adventure is perfect for residents who are looking to try something different, find a new interest, or just have an experience with family and friends whilst discovering the Moreton Bay Region. The program includes sport, recreation and fitness activities for adults and the whole family!
March - June 2018
Dates, times and locations are subject to change. Check the timetable for updates prior to attending a session.
- Acacia Park, Murrumba Downs [PDF 475KB]
- Baden Powell Park, Samford Valley [PDF 370KB]
- Bells Beach Park, Clontarf [PDF 270KB]
- Bullocky Rest, Joyner [PDF 375KB]
- Captain Cook Parade Park, Deception Bay [PDF 400KB]
- Cash Avenue, Samford Village [PDF 370KB]
- Centenary Lakes (Apex Park), Caboolture [PDF 225KB]
- Ekko Ridge Close, Cashmere [PDF 380KB]
- Godwin Beach Esplanade (Rose Street), Godwin Beach [PDF 295KB]
- Humpybong Park, Redcliffe [PDF 340KB]
- Kal-Ma-Kuta Drive Boat Ramp, Sandstone Point [PDF 345KB]
- Mungarra Reserve, Petrie [PDF 390KB]
- Mick Hanfling Park (Lake Kurwongbah), Kurwongbah [PDF 310KB]
- Mt Ngungun Car Park (Rock Climbing & Abseiling), Glass House Mountain [PDF 420KB]
- Queens Beach, Scarborough [PDF 265KB]
- Raaen Road, D'Aguilar [PDF 370KB]
- Samford Conservation Park [PDF 400KB]
- Woorim Beach, Woorim [PDF 280KB]
Receive email or SMS alerts when the Adventure program information and bookings are available - Sign up now
Stay informed with the Healthy & Active Moreton monthly eNewsletter. Every month explore a range of interesting and exciting ways to stay healthy, active and connected in the Moreton Bay region - Subscribe now
We would like to hear what you thought about the program. Have your say now.
Frequently asked questions
View frequently asked questions about the Adventure program.
Change to a current booking form
For requesting a change to a current booking you have with this program.
General enquiry form
For placing general enquiries and feedback to Sport & Recreation Programs
(07) 3205 0555
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
Pending review, please note images and documents on this page are subject to copyright - all rights reserved. See copyright notice for details.