Active Kids Park Sessions
Come along and have some fun in the Active Kids Park Sessions. These activities have been designed to encourage children to get outside and active in their local parks. All activities are run in a non-competitive atmosphere with a focus on fun games for everyone to enjoy. The sessions are completely free with no prior bookings required.
19 September - 30 September 2016
Activity dates, times and locations are subject to change.
Would you like to be kept up to date with Active Kids Park Sessions?
Stay informed with the Healthy & Active Moreton monthly eNewsletter. Every month explore a range of interesting and exciting ways to stay healthy, active and connected in the Moreton Bay Region - subscribe now!
Frequently asked questions
View frequently asked questions about the Active Kids Park Sessions.
We would like to hear what you thought about the program. Have your say now!
Activities are run at a variety of locations throughout the Moreton Bay Region
- Alexandra Parade Park, Wamuran [PDF 365KB]
- Aurora Boulevard Park, North Lakes [PDF 330KB]
- Brennan Park, Bongaree [PDF 370KB]
- Bribie Island Sports Complex, Bongaree [PDF 385KB]
- Burpengary Sports Complex, Burpengary [PDF 375KB]
- Danzy Buchanan Park, Mango Hill [PDF 325KB]
- George Willmore Park, Ferny Hills [PDF 295KB]
- John Scott Park, Samford [PDF 285KB]
- Les Hughes Sporting Complex, Bray Park [PDF 290KB]
- Moreton Bay Central Sports Complex, Burpengary [PDF 375KB]
- Pelican Park, Clontarf [PDF 465KB]
- Sweeney Reserve, Petrie [PDF 485KB]
- Wallace Street Park, Caboolture [PDF 385KB]
All Active Kids Park Sessions activities are free to attend.
Moreton Bay Regional Council
Sport and Recreation Department
Phone: (07) 3205 0555
Pending review, please note images and documents on this page are subject to copyright - all rights reserved. See copyright notice for details.