Active Holidays will get the kids moving during the school holidays with a range of sport and recreation activities for children and young people aged 3 - 17 years. All activities are provided by qualified instructors in local parks and facilities across the region, providing new challenges for a fun-filled school holiday
- Summer: 8 January - 19 January 2018
- Autumn: 3 April - 13 April 2018
Bookings are now open!
Bookings open - 11.00am, Tuesday, 27 March 2018
Dates, times and locations are subject to change.
Activities are run at a number of locations throughout the Moreton Bay Region.
- Acacia Park, Murrumba Downs [PDF 475KB]
- Aurora Boulevard Park, North Lakes [PDF 310KB]
- Bells Beach Park, Clontarf [PDF 270KB]
- Burpengary Sports Complex, Burpengary [PDF 245KB]
- Captain Cook Parade Park, Deception Bay [PDF 400KB]
- Centenary Lakes (Adjacent to dog park), Caboolture [PDF 335KB]
- Clayton Park, Beachmere [PDF 285KB]
- Crockatt Park (Parkour Park), Woody Point [PDF 560KB]
- Danzy Buchanan Park, Mango Hill [PDF 325KB]
- George Willmore Park, Ferny Hills [PDF 295KB]
- HT Ireland Reserve, Eatons Hill [PDF 350KB]
- John Scott Park (small field), Samford [PDF 285KB]
- Lakeside Bowmen, Kurwongbah [PDF 465KB]
- Lemke Park, Albany Creek [PDF 465KB]
- Mick Hanfling Park (Lake Kurwongbah), Kurwongbah [PDF 310KB]
- Narangba Community Centre (Outside), Narangba [PDF 485KB]
- Pelican Park, Clontarf [PDF 465KB]
- Pine Rivers Park, Strathpine [PDF 320KB]
- Settlement Cove Amphitheatre, Redcliffe [PDF 310KB]
- Suttons Beach Park (Southern Lawn), Redcliffe [PDF 235KB]
- Sylvia Gibbs Park, Everton Hills [PDF 375KB]
- Symphony Crescent Park, Burpengary [PDF 295KB]
- Theo Green Park, Ningi [PDF 355KB]
- Wallace Street Park, Caboolture [PDF 385KB]
- Welsby Parade, Bonagree [PDF 315KB]
- Woorim Beach Foreshore, Woorim [PDF 280KB]
Receive email or SMS alerts when the Active Holidays program information and bookings are available - Sign up now
Stay informed with the Healthy & Active Moreton monthly eNewsletter. Every month explore a range of interesting and exciting ways to stay healthy, active and connected in the Moreton Bay region - Subscribe now
Frequently asked questions
View frequently asked questions about the Active Holidays program.
We would like to hear what you thought about the program. Have your say now.
Change to a current booking form
For requesting a change to a current booking you have with this program.
General enquiry form
For placing general enquiries and feedback to Sport & Recreation Programs
(07) 3205 0555
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm