Active Holidays will get the kids moving this April with a range of sport and recreation activities for children and youth aged 3 - 17 years. All activities are provided by qualified instructors in local parks and facilities across the region, providing new challenges for a fun-filled school holiday.
1 April - 13 April 2017
Dates, times and locations are subject to change.
Activities are run at a number of locations throughout the Moreton Bay Region.
- Apex Park, Deception Bay [PDF 360KB]
- Aurora Boulevard Park, North Lakes [PDF 315KB]
- Brennan Park, Bongaree [PDF 245KB]
- Bunyaville State Forest, Bunya [PDF 350KB]
- Burpengary Sports Complex, Burpengary [PDF 250KB]
- Caboolture BMX Club, Caboolture [PDF 330KB]
- Caboolture Netball Courts, Caboolture [PDF 330KB]
- Centenary Lakes (Football Field), Caboolture [PDF 300KB]
- Endeavour Park, South Port [PDF 270KB]
- John Scott Park, Samford [PDF 370KB]
- Lemke Park, Albany Creek [PDF 470KB]
- Mick Hanfling Park, Kurwongbah [PDF 315KB]
- Mt Ngungun Car Park, Glass House Mountains [PDF 425KB]
- Narangba Community Centre, Narangba [PDF 270KB]
- Pelican Park, Clontarf [PDF 465KB]
- Pine Rivers Park, Strathpine [PDF 325KB]
- Suttons Beach Park (Southern Lawn), Redcliffe [PDF 240KB]
- Symphony Crescent Park, Redcliffe [PDF 295KB]
- Welsby Parade, Bongaree [PDF 320KB]
Would you like to be kept up to date with Active Holidays?
Receive email or SMS alerts when the Active Holidays program information and bookings are available - Sign up now
Stay informed with the Healthy & Active Moreton monthly eNewsletter. Every month explore a range of interesting and exciting ways to stay healthy, active and connected in the Moreton Bay region - Subscribe now
Frequently asked questions
View frequently asked questions about the Active Holidays program.
We would like to hear what you thought about the program. Have your say now.
Moreton Bay Regional Council
Sport and Recreation Department
Phone: (07) 3205 0555