Appliances and electronics
Includes white goods, air conditioners, kitchen appliances, stereos, DVD players, games consoles and other household electronics.
Recycle small electric metal appliances in the metal bins. Dispose appliances containing plastic or glass in general waste bins.
Disposal / recycling options
Notes and conditions
- Disposal is limited to domestic quantities.
- Remove all batteries prior to disposal. Refer to batteries for more information.
- Large appliances and electrical items are accepted at the major Council waste facilities metal area.
- Refrigerators, freezers and air conditioners require degassing before disposal.
- Solar panels are not accepted at Council waste facilities.