Sign in to eServices
How to register
Contact Council to obtain a unique Quick Registration Access Number and the Registration Name. These will need to be entered exactly as provided.
Register for eServices
Complete the full registration form.
All the information provided is used to manually match or create a new council records and link to the account. This can take up to two working days.
What can I do via eServices
Online lodgement of requests, searches, applications, bookings, payments and general enquiries.
Some functions are only available to certain customer types.
||Sign in required
||Domestic and commercial building applications
||Y (Private certifier only)
||New plumbing work sewered and non-sewered
|Community group lodgements
||Improvement works, sportsfield permits, banner poles
||Y (Community group only)
|Land for wildlife applications
||Wedding sites, halls, etc
||Developed land record search, Building & Plumbing record search
||Dog and cat registration
||Rates, animal renewal, etc
|Customer service requests
||Change of address, animal tag replacement, pensioner applications, direct debit
||View outstanding rate balances
What customer type should I register as
- Customer - to access the standard range of services and account balances.
- Community Group - to lodge Improvement Works Applications for community or sporting facilities and sports field permit requests.
- Planning Consultants & Building Certifiers - to lodge building related applications and search requests as a registered Private Certifier.
- Plumbing and Building Industry Professionals - to lodge building and plumbing related applications as an industry professional (other than Private Certifiers)
- Property Managers - to lodge information relating to properties managed by Real Estate agents and other property managers.
- Solicitors - to request conveyancing searches.
The registration name is linked to Council's records. If registering for a company or organisation, use that name instead of personal ones as it appears on receipts and other communication from Council.
I own a property with another person, can I do the one registration for both of us?
No, the registration is linked to an individual person or organisation. Each party must be registered independently.
Can we have multiple logins (user names) for the one organisation?
No, to ensure all records are linked to the organisation/business only one account can be used. Only, if an organisation is represented multiple times a user name may be created for each instance e.g. an organisation with multiple sites or self managed super funds.
Was my form submitted?
All successful submissions will be presented with a ‘submission success’ page displaying the online reference. In addition, an email from MoretonBayCouncil [email@example.com] will be sent to the email address associated with the user name (for signed in users) or the address entered at time of submission (for public users).
Contact Council if a confirmation email is not received.
- Use the sign in link to eServices
- Use the 'Forgotten your password?' link
- Follow the on screen instructions to enter the registered last name/company name (this must match Council's database),user name (as entered at time of registration) and email address (as recorded in Council's database)
Change or update password
- Sign in to eServices
- Select My Account
- Select the Change Password button
- Follow the on screen prompts to update the password
Accounts will be disabled after five failed sign in attempts. Contact Council to re-activate the disabled account.
We may contact you to clarify your feedback. If you require a response lodge a request