Council is proposing to upgrade Youngs Crossing Road, Joyner from Oxford Street to Francis Road.
The road works include:
- increasing the number of traffic lanes from 2 to 4
- upgrade of separate turning lanes at the intersections of Francis Road and Oxford Street
- upgrading the intersection of Oxford Street to traffic signals
- providing on-road bike lanes and improved pathways, kerb ramps and landscaping
- tree and vegetation planting to improve protection of fauna habitat and corridors
- retaining many of the existing mature trees within the road reserve.