This project aims to create improvements that support road user safety and strengthen pedestrian connections to the Caboolture Train Station and neighbouring Health and Education precincts.
- Reduced speed limit from 50 km per hour to 30 km per hour
- Improved pedestrian crossing connections
- Provide high quality pedestrian connections between the Caboolture Train Station, Caboolture Hospital and Education precincts
- Traffic calming
- Local road threshold treatments
- New landscaping of native coastal vegetation
- Installation of new Wayfinding Signage
- Street lighting Upgrades
- Upgrade of existing drainage infrastructure
- Road rehabilitation and resurfacing works as part of this project.