Moreton Bay Regional Council will be carrying out construction works at the new site of the Griffin Sports Complex, Stage 1, Henry Road, Griffin.
Works are expected to commence in September 2020 and are expected to be completed by February 2022, weather permitting.
The works will include, but are not limited to:
- major cut and fill earthworks
- entrance road from Henry Road and car parks
- 3 Rugby League fields with outdoor lighting
- field irrigation system, irrigation pump and maintenance shed
- pedestrian pathways
- sewer main diversion and stormwater installation
- service infrastructure provision including power, water, sewer and communications
- landscaping and revegetation
- clubhouse including changerooms
- bin store and storage sheds.
Hours of work will generally be:
- Monday to Friday 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Watch the latest flyover