Council is planning to build a new road connection between the intersections of Ardrossan Road / Male Road and Cassowary Court / Elof Road, Caboolture.
The project is aimed to cater for expected future growth, plus provide an alternative access and route between Pumicestone Road, Central Lakes and Lower King Street.
The new road will incorporate several improvements, such as:
- landscaping, including in the road verge and the roundabout at Cassowary Court/Elof Road
- new tree planting, and compensatory planting in the event of any tree removal
- new and more efficient street lighting
- provision of new and indented bus bays (for any potential future bus services)
- cycling and pedestrian improvements, including new off-road pathways and connections and on-road crossings and bike lanes.