You must address the following selection criteria and provide the requested documentation:
- Academic merit - provide evidence of your academic results, which may include school reports, prizes and/or awards
- Assessment questions - completion of all assessment questions, answers are to be clear and concise, with correct spelling and grammar
- A minimum of one written reference - can be from a representative of the applicant’s school or a community group the applicant is involved with
- A copy of your offer of a university placement for 2021 and of your acceptance into the course.
The following will be regarded favourably when assessing applicants:
- Enthusiasm for undertaking environmental protection and study
- An active role in the community
- Above average school results and achievements
- A clear statement of realistic and obtainable career goals that will benefit the applicant and the environment
- Use of correct spelling and grammar.