Generally in accordance application
A Generally in accordance application(PDF, 102KB) is confirmation that a change made to a development approval still accords with the existing development approval.
Complete the application form and submit with:
- The prescribed application fee as outlined in Council's current fees and charges schedule.
- A site plan that is dimensioned and/or drawn to an acceptable scale indicating:
- the existing approved designated building area/ building envelope
- the proposed new location of the building area
- locations of all existing and proposed structures (including dwellings, garages, swimming pools, etc.)
- existing contours over the site
- the extent of cut and fill works to be undertaken
- location of vegetation that may be cleared in association with the building area relocation.
- Additional house plans, floor plans and elevations.
This will only be used to respond to your feedback, if necessary.