Updated: Thursday 13 August 2020
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our priority and we are working hard to offer a safe service that meets social distancing and hygiene guidelines by:
- Limiting visitors per venue to one person per four square metres
- Encouraging people to stay home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- Programs will continue to be offered online
- Cashless transactions are preferred
- As directed in paragraph 13 of the Restrictions on Businesses, Activities and Undertakings Direction - contact information (name, email address, phone number and the date and time period of patronage) of staff and guests entering our venues will be recorded, securely stored and not used for any other purpose than contact tracing. It will be deleted after 56 days.
Note: If galleries and museums have reached maximum capacity, you may be asked to wait until space is free. Galleries and museums may offer alternative activities and walk recommendations during this time.
What resources are available for people unable to visit venues?
Visit What’s online to find creative activities, exhibition encounters and more! You can also visit our
How can I contact galleries and museums?
Gallery and museum staff are still available to answer your queries from Monday to Friday. View our locations for venue contact details.
Have you been in a COVID hot spot?
Please remember Queensland residents returning to Queensland from a hot spot must quarantine for 14 days on entering Queensland.
Where can I find out more about COVID-19 and Council's response?
You can view Council's COVID-19 portal which has facility updates, support available to individuals and businesses, the latest news, statistics and resources including translated resources in languages other than English.
Further updates, including important announcements will be issued via Moreton Bay Regional Council Facebook, Instagram and Galleries & Museums NOW newsletter.
For more information on COVID-19 visit the Queensland Health website.