Colourtopia in the Summer Studio
Join us in the Hub Gallery Summer Studio with art activities for children of all ages and skill levels. Frottage, collage and stamping are available for you to explore your creative side and contribute to an interactive artwork to celebrate our summer exhibition John Rigby: Monumental Colour.
Entry is free and in partnership with Creative Art Alliance, Caboolture Hub will come to life with vivid colour throughout the month of January with companion program Colourtopia - a school holiday program including a raft of free art and craft activities.
- Fun with frottage: use textured boards to create frottage rubbings using wax crayons.
- Cool as collage: a range of recycled paper plus your imagination equals mini colorful collages of landscapes or portraits
- Stand out stamping: simple carved shapes are available for participants to explore pattern making and scene creation
- Watercolours: try your hand at a mini landscape using simple watercolours
- Plaster patterns: use natural objects and shapes to create plaster patterns
All drop-in activities are free with no bookings required.
Colourtopia is in partnership with Creative Arts Alliance and RADF. The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Moreton Bay Regional Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland.
Image credit: Colourtopia Logo Marian Reginato.
Thursday, 02 January 2020
- Friday, 31 January 2020
The Hub Gallery, 4 Hasking Street, Caboolture 4510 View map