MBRC Request app instructions
This guide assumes the user has successfully installed the app. If not, download the MBRC Request app for free through:
Sign up, sign in or continue as a guest
Signing in uses the "My Moreton Bay" website membership system. In time, Council will deliver more personalised services and information to users of both the website and the app.
When signed in, each request submitted will automatically contain your contact information (name, email address and phone number).
By signing in, your request history is stored. If you change phones or have multiple phones, previous requests will appear in the requests page of the app across those devices.
||Sign up if you haven't signed into the app or into Council's website before.
||Sign in if you have previously signed into the app or into Council's website
|Continue as guest
||Continue as guest if you do not want to create an account.
As with the "My Moreton Bay" membership on the Moreton Bay website, you can choose to sign in with your Google or Facebook identity or alternatively enter your email address and a password. Note: connecting via Google or Facebook does not give Council access to your account.
Simply select one of the three options presented and follow the prompts.
Submitting a new request
- Select the "plus" button at the bottom of the requests page.
- Enter text to describe the issue.
- Select up to 3 photos via camera or library.
- Select Next.
- Choose the request type from the list.
- Click on the address suggestion if correct or "Add location" to adjust.
- Enter your details (if first time user select "Save").
- Add extra notes if needed.
- Choose submit.
- Confirm submission includes enough information for Council to respond.
- Submissions will be assigned a request ID which can be used to follow up any requests with Council.
- Draft: request has been saved locally - nothing has been sent to Council.
- Submitted: request lodged with Council.
- In progress: request has been allocated for investigation/rectification.
- Closed: request has been completed or has been assigned for future scheduled works.
If the Submit button is unresponsive (it will be grey, not black) this will be due to incomplete information, e.g. the request type or location has not been included.
We may contact you to clarify your feedback. If you require a response lodge a request