Seasonal Sport Field Permit
Training and competition field use
Sporting clubs are invited to complete a Moreton Bay Regional Council sport field permit application for use of council sports fields during the 2013/14 Summer Season and 2014 Winter Season. Applications will be open between 1 April and 30 April 2013.
Clubs will be advised of the outcome of their request prior to 1 September 2013.
Making an application
Gather the following information before commencing the online form:
- Club Name as it appears on your Certificate of Incorporation. (Contact the Office of Fair Trading to ensure the club has no outstanding returns).
- Electronic copy of your Certificate of Incorporation
- Electronic copy of your Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance for the value of $20 Million.
- Training and competition dates and times to be requested
- Completed field requirements spreadsheet [XLS 40KB]
Read and accept the Terms and Conditions [PDF 75KB]
Use the online form to Apply Now
Special event field use
A separate Event Booking will need to be submitted for events outside of standard training and competition use of sports fields, for example, gala days, presentation days or where additional infrastructure such as marquees, wheelie bins etc will be required. Event Bookings for sports fields may be made by completing the Event booking information form.
Should you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact the Sport and Recreation Unit (07) 3480 6426 or email email@example.com
Get Adobe Flash PlayerTo view interactive content you may require Adobe Flash Player. You can download the latest version free of charge using the icon below.