Moreton Bay Regional Council’s eServices can be used for a range of online interactions with Council.
Public users (not signed in) can:
- Pay animal registration renewals, rates, licence renewals, infringement notices and hall or park booking invoices via Mastercard or Visa. Email receipts can be requested at time of payment.
- Submit a range of applications, bookings, searches, customer services requests and other online forms. Supporting information and links to these services are available throughout the website.
Register for eServices as an individual person or a company/organisation to access additional services:
- Make payments and receive receipts in the signed in user’s name.
- Save and edit your submission over a 21 day period prior to submission.
- View a list of your recent submissions.
- View account balances (including rates) via My Accounts.
- View current and previous rates charges
- Community Groups can lodge community grant applications.
- Private Certifiers can lodge building documentation, plumbing applications and more.
- Property Managers can lodge requests relating to bin collection, conduct property enquiries and more.
- Solicitors can lodge requests for searches, make payments and conduct property enquiries online.
Search our database for historical records - Council operates 8 cemeteries and 1 memorial garden.
View, download and lodge Council tenders online in a secure environment.
This service provides suppliers with better access to information about Council's business opportunities.
Information and requirements relating to permits, licences, approvals and registrations for environmentally relevant activities, food premises, personal appearance services, accommodation, advertising signs, caravan parks & camping grounds, commercial swimming pools, entertainment venues & events, filming, footpath dining, roadside vending and business licenses.
PD Online provides customers with the ability to track the progress of development applications from lodgement through to determination. This online tool enables you to search, view and print property information, mapping and the relevant Town Planning Schemes. Select the appropriate district to view provisions and assessment categories for selected uses on a property.
Search for local businesses or register your business on the free online business directory.
Search for community organisations, sport and recreation groups, child care centres, service clubs and arts and cultural groups.
Community & demographic profiles
Contains results from Censuses of Population and Housing. Designed to inform community groups, Council, investors, business, students and the general public. To achieve this, the profile is formatted to present data in simple, clear tables and charts with concise factual commentary.
Includes key socio-demographic characteristics for the area presented as interactive maps. Based on data from the 2006 Census of Population and Housing.
The Economic Profile Website profiles the underlying economic structure of the local area and how it is performing. It is designed to:
- describe - enable users to accurately describe the nature of the local economy
- explore - provide the information base to develop economic strategies
- promote - provide resources to develop promotional material