What's on at my library
16 Ferguson Street, Albany Creek QLD 4035
This library has disabled parking and toilet facilities.
|Monday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.00am - 8.15pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.00am - 8.15pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am - 1.45pm|
All Moreton Bay Region Libraries are closed on public holidays.
- 6 public PCs with internet access
- Colour and B&W printing, copying and scanning
- Meeting rooms
- Toys for loan
- Park, playground and courtyard
- Microsoft Office 2010
- After hours returns
- Parents' room with changing table
- Justice of the Peace (Thursday 5.30pm - 7.00pm)
- Children's area & youth zone
Learn more about Moreton Bay Region Libraries. There are fees and charges associated with some library services and facilities.
How to get here
View larger map
Albany Creek Library is located just off Albany Creek Road in Ferguson Street. Street and off road parking available.