Raising Teenage Boys
This 2 hour program is jam packed with practical tips, ideas and up-to-date info to help improve the experience of parenting and to support teenagers at this critical juncture in their lives.
The Man-Making Plan ALL boys need – Parents role:
- Helping parents navigate the challenging Teenage Years – skilfully, intelligently and with heart!
- Understand the mystery of the teenage brain (understanding teens emotional world, judgments and form strategies to adopt to support)
- Learn “The 7 Keys to Effective Teen Parenting” (addresses problems such as screen-time, diet, sleep, communication and healthy independence)
- Discover “The 7 Costly Mistakes Parents Make With Their Teenagers” (outlines how parents can naturally impede normal growth)
- The “Failure to Launch Syndrome” is something all parents must avoid.
For more information
19 February 2013
6.30pm - 8.30pm
Caboolture Hub - 4 Hasking Street, Caboolture
$10.00 per person
Ph: (07) 5433 3700