Think out loudBusiness confidence survey
Announcing the Moreton Bay Business Confidence Survey, the second in an online series of anonymous business survey series designed specifically for the Moreton Bay region.
Your opinion matters!
Business conditions are always changing, particularly in this current climate. Imagine if we could get a snapshot of the thoughts of businesses operating in the Moreton Bay region - we could all then get a significant insight into the collective thoughts of our local business community.
Moreton Bay Region Business Confidence Survey June 2012
If you are a business owner/operator in the Moreton Bay Region - help us by filling in the survey by clicking here. Please also forward this blog post to your business colleagues and networks in the region and ask if they too can participate.
Business confidence survey results:
Moreton Bay Regional Council provides an Online Business Directory that is free to use and provides an easy way to locate businesses in the region that may provide solutions to the questions and responses arising from the surveys.
A few quick points regarding the survey:
- Short and quick - 12 multiple-choice style questions taking on average approximately 3-5 minutes to complete.
- Participants were able to complete the survey anonymously
- The data collected is open and transparent, and is published above for all to see and use in own business planning activities.
- Questions were been designed with input from Moreton Bay Regional Council Economic Development Unit and Regional Development Australia.
- Privacy is an important issue and privacy of participants will be respected at all times, please read our privacy note below.
This survey was brought to you by the Moreton Bay Regional Council and Regional Development Australia Moreton Bay in order to inform business and economic development strategies and opportunities within the region.
We take privacy seriously
Boardroom Business (engaged by Moreton Bay Regional Council to undertake statistical analysis of business confidence in the Moreton Bay Region) uses the Poll Daddy survey tool.
Personal information you provide is used for the purposes of processing your request and will be transferred to Poll Daddy's server in California U.S.A. By continuing with this survey, you agree to this transfer.
Boardroom Business and Moreton Bay Regional Council are subject to the Information Privacy Act 2009 and are committed to respecting your privacy.
Related documents & links